Brown Sugar Bear
Brown Sugar Bear
- Brown Sugar Bear maintains moisture in brown sugar for approximately 3 to 6 months
- Made from specially fired clay; food safe and reusable
- Soak in water for 20-minutes and place in brown sugar, baked goods, cakes, cookies, marshmallows, even dried fruit to soften and maintain moistness
- Use dry, without soaking, to absorb moisture and keep spices, salt, crackers, pretzels and chips dry and crispy
- Rinse with clean water only; do not use soap as it could leave a trace taste or scent
If you live near South Orange we can deliver right to your front door within 48 hours! Place the order online during our open hours and we will drop off your order (6PM Mon-Sat, 5 PM Sun).
All Items ship within 48 hours.
Special order items may take longer.
Shipping within the United States only.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at @kitchenalamode.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.