Shun Sora 8" Chef Knife
Shun Sora 8" Chef Knife
This is the place to start your Shun Sora collection. In Japan, the Sora Chefs Knife would be called a gyuto. Its used for all the same purposes as a chefs knife‚Äîall-around food preparation. But it has slightly less curve than a Western chefs knife,¬†which means it contacts the cutting board along more of its length, so more food is cut per slice. The Sora has a gentle roll off the tip compared to the large roll of a Western style knife, so the Sora needs to be lifted less, making cutting more efficient. Whats more, with Sora, you get handcrafted Japanese quality at an amazing price.
- THE must-have kitchen knife
- Proprietary Composite Blade Technology puts high-performance VG10 steel on the cutting edge and highly corrosion-resistant Japanese 420J stainless steel on the blade upper
- San mai edge construction protects and supports the VG10 cutting core; razor-sharp 16¬∞ edge for quick, easy cutting
- Traditional handle design in textured PP/TPE polymer blend provides a contemporary look, secure grip and balance, and is easy to maintain
- Blade tang extends all the way to the embossed handle medallion for strength and balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
If you live near South Orange we can deliver right to your front door within 48 hours! Place the order online during our open hours and we will drop off your order (6PM Mon-Sat, 5 PM Sun).
All Items ship within 48 hours.
Special order items may take longer.
Shipping within the United States only.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at @kitchenalamode.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.